Thank you Greg, all now done,
Isle of Wight
Sent: 07 July 2005 15:44
Google search on Microsoft web site gives:
Instantly Activate a Screensaver
Published: June 4, 2001
Submitted by Lee Liu, Toronto, Ontario
Turn on a screensaver without having to wait by adding a shortcut to
1. Click the Start button, and then click Search.
2. In the Search Companion window, click All file types.
3. In the file name box, type *.scr
4. In the Look in box, choose Local Hard Drives (C
or the drive where
you have system files stored on your computer.
5. Click Search.
6. You will see a list of screensavers in the results. Pick a
screensaver you want. You can preview it by double-clicking it.
7. Right click on the file, choose Send To, and then click Desktop
To activate the screensaver, double-click the icon on your desktop.
Modify accordingly for xatshow screensaver.