xatquiz home page xat.com home page

Go Back   xat.com Forum > xatshow
User Name
Password
Play Quizzes FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register Free

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 6th, 2003, 07:34 PM
famdebraaf famdebraaf is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 0
MPEG1 in Slideshow



Chris,

great enhancements in the new beta release B4. I really like the
graphical slide ordering possibility !

I successfully got a MPEG1 (according the VCD standard) in the
slideshow by dragging & dropping (pull down menu for file add did
not recognize the file..).

I placed the MPEG file right in the slideshow. By showing in TV
there was only 1 little problem - the slideshow did NOT advance
automatically to the movie section - it halted (music continued).
I had to press the FORWARD button on remote control to get the movie
started - after movie slideshow continued fine. What went wrong ?
(Just as I write this I get a thought - has this to do with SYNC to
MUSIC? May be not ...)

regards, Michael


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old April 7th, 2003, 07:06 AM
info_xatcom info_xatcom is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 0
MPEG1 in Slideshow



Hello Michael

>pull down menu for file add did
>not recognize the file..).
Yes, not added yet ...

>I placed the MPEG file right in the slideshow. By showing in TV
>there was only 1 little problem - the slideshow did NOT advance
>automatically to the movie section - it halted (music continued).
>I had to press the FORWARD button on remote control to get the movie
>started - after movie slideshow continued fine. What went wrong ?
>(Just as I write this I get a thought - has this to do with SYNC to
>MUSIC? May be not ...)

Yes sync to music does not work if you have MPGs - too difficult for now!

Not sure why you had this problem though. Can you send me your setup (.xats
file)

Thanks Chris.


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old May 19th, 2003, 05:06 AM
 
Posts: n/a
MPEG1 in Slideshow



I've been able to add an mpeg to a vcd. This doesn't show as a video
in the exe / screensaver file. Should the mpeg play on the pc also?
If not, does anyone know of software to turn an avi or mpeg into a
self-running exe file?

Thanks

I successfully got a MPEG1 (according the VCD standard) in the
> slideshow by dragging & dropping (pull down menu for file add did
> not recognize the file..).
>
> I placed the MPEG file right in the slideshow. By showing in TV
> there was only 1 little problem - the slideshow did NOT advance
> automatically to the movie section - it halted (music continued).
> I had to press the FORWARD button on remote control to get the movie
> started - after movie slideshow continued fine. What went wrong ?


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 19th, 2003, 02:03 PM
info_xatcom info_xatcom is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 0
MPEG1 in Slideshow



>I've been able to add an mpeg to a vcd. This doesn't show as a video
>in the exe / screensaver file. Should the mpeg play on the pc also?
No, its VCD only.

Chris.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006 xat.com ltd.