xatquiz home page xat.com home page

Go Back   xat.com Forum > xatquiz > discuss
User Name
Password
Play Quizzes FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register Free

Old June 3rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
Player

Radio ripper

Hy,
I have to change my internet radio ripper cause I changed on Vista and I don't know what I should get cause I'm not so good in computers. I hope you'll help me.
Old June 4th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Player

Hy there,
You should try Radiotracker, it works on Vista and it is a useful tool as it can also download MP3 from radio stations. Besides that it has other features: CDs burning, ringtones creation etc.
Old June 12th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Player

Yes, I tried Radiotracker, I saw that it has some nice features, especially the fact it can download MP3 from radio stations which are about 10000, I guess. It's great having a tool like this, I'm thinking to buy it.
Old June 13th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Player

I'm using Audials One which has Radiotracker incorporated and so I sustain that it is good tool, as it can rip so many radio stations. I've already made a list of radios at my favorites. And what I find very interesting is that it downloads MP3 with the artist's and song's names.
Old July 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Player

Thanks guys for your infos. I recall your help cause I don't know what happens.... I downloaded some tracks from radio stations and when I wanted to play them back....I didn't find them, I don't know where Radiotracker saves the files. Can you help me???
Old July 10th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Player

hy again,
In the right side you have a 'Folder' there you'll find your saved files and if you want to change the place where your files to be saved, you can change it in options. It's not so hard, you only have to be more attentive.
Old July 15th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Player

normally. easy as I've expected, but I'm not so good in pcs and of course not attentive enough. Thanks for your help again.
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Player

ok, I getting to manage this tool, I found some great radios but there are some that I wouldn't want to rip them. I've already made my wishlist with my favorite radio stations but it would have been better if this tool had had a "badlist' with the stations I don't like.
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:32 AM
Player

Actually there is a such a feature, you can ban the radio stations you don't want to be ripped. Take a look at Station Manager, select a radio station ad then hit the "ban" button from the top.... Good luck again!!!
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Player

This tool really rocks with all its features... Now I have my wishlist and my blacklist, so I can listen only at my favorite radios and also to download musics only from there. Great!!