xatquiz home page xat.com home page

Go Back   xat.com Forum > xatshow
User Name
Password
Play Quizzes FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register Free

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 28th, 2003, 09:42 PM
ricksinanju ricksinanju is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations



Swish....

Take a look at the MANY Swish support sites out there. There are a LOT.
Free templates, animations, add-ins, tools and more. I use both Swish
and Flash, and Swish (although not as robust) can make some great
animarions ans menu systems FAST.

Rick


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:29 AM
poxyusername poxyusername is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations



I have just been playing with a new program called " Swish " and
intended on using it on my website.

This program is an alternative ( and cheaper )one for making Flash
animations mostly used on websites.

While looking through the interface I found a " Save to AVI " and
thought I would give it a go and try it on Xatshow. I have succeded
in putting mpeg video in the slide show converted from my digital
camera so I thought it would work. It dose this means that you can
create graphics that can then be put into the slide show.

I will try and put the file I made with Swish in the files section.
It is only VERY ROUGH as I am still getting to grips with it.

The program home page is www.swishzone.com


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:35 AM
poxyusername poxyusername is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations




> I have just been playing with a new program called " Swish " and
> intended on using it on my website.
>
> This program is an alternative ( and cheaper )one for making Flash
> animations mostly used on websites.
>
> While looking through the interface I found a " Save to AVI " and
> thought I would give it a go and try it on Xatshow. I have
succeded
> in putting mpeg video in the slide show converted from my digital
> camera so I thought it would work. It dose this means that you can
> create graphics that can then be put into the slide show.
>
> I will try and put the file I made with Swish in the files
section.
> It is only VERY ROUGH as I am still getting to grips with it.
>
> The program home page is www.swishzone.com

I cant upload the file but if you are interested please get in touch.


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:52 AM
al_in_la al_in_la is offline
Player
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations




> --- In xatshow@ , "poxyusername" <barney@ > wrote:
> > I have just been playing with a new program called " Swish " and
> > intended on using it on my website.
> >
> > This program is an alternative ( and cheaper )one for making
Flash
> > animations mostly used on websites.
> >
> > While looking through the interface I found a " Save to AVI " and
> > thought I would give it a go and try it on Xatshow. I have
> succeded
> > in putting mpeg video in the slide show converted from my digital
> > camera so I thought it would work. It dose this means that you
can
> > create graphics that can then be put into the slide show.
> >
> > I will try and put the file I made with Swish in the files
> section.
> > It is only VERY ROUGH as I am still getting to grips with it.
> >
> > The program home page is www.swishzone.com
>
> I cant upload the file but if you are interested please get in
touch.

Assuming you can save to AVI using Swish, you can then convert those
AVI files to MPEG-1 using the freeware TMPGENC which you can download
at http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main2.html


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old May 29th, 2003, 02:58 AM
poxyusername poxyusername is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations




> --- In xatshow@ , "poxyusername" <barney@ > wrote:
> > --- In xatshow@ , "poxyusername" <barney@ >
wrote:
> > > I have just been playing with a new program called " Swish "
and
> > > intended on using it on my website.
> > >
> > > This program is an alternative ( and cheaper )one for making
> Flash
> > > animations mostly used on websites.
> > >
> > > While looking through the interface I found a " Save to AVI "
and
> > > thought I would give it a go and try it on Xatshow. I have
> > succeded
> > > in putting mpeg video in the slide show converted from my
digital
> > > camera so I thought it would work. It dose this means that you
> can
> > > create graphics that can then be put into the slide show.
> > >
> > > I will try and put the file I made with Swish in the files
> > section.
> > > It is only VERY ROUGH as I am still getting to grips with it.
> > >
> > > The program home page is www.swishzone.com
> >
> > I cant upload the file but if you are interested please get in
> touch.
>
> Assuming you can save to AVI using Swish, you can then convert
those
> AVI files to MPEG-1 using the freeware TMPGENC which you can
download
> at http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main2.html

I will try it again but from what I remember I had no luck with it
when I tried it before.

Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old May 29th, 2003, 03:10 AM
al_in_la al_in_la is offline
Player
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations




> --- In xatshow@ , "Alonso"
> I will try it again but from what I remember I had no luck with it
> when I tried it before.
>
> Thanks

It's always worked fine for me, but it wasn't very user-friendly for
new users in older versions. They now have a project template wizard
which makes it real easy for new users to get started. Just select
the VideoCD template (NTSC if you're in North America) and follow the
prompts, leaving everything at default.


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old May 29th, 2003, 04:18 AM
poxyusername poxyusername is offline
Player
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 0
Flash animations




> --- In xatshow@ , "poxyusername" >
> > I will try it again but from what I remember I had no luck with
it
> > when I tried it before.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> It's always worked fine for me, but it wasn't very user-friendly
for
> new users in older versions. They now have a project template
wizard
> which makes it real easy for new users to get started. Just
select
> the VideoCD template (NTSC if you're in North America) and follow
the
> prompts, leaving everything at default.

I have just given it a very quick go and the video came out OK but
no sound ( they were in the same file ). I remeber now ( I am in the
UK ) when I selected the Pal under VCD it stuck there but this time
it worked.

I will give it another go tomorrow.

Thanks


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2006 xat.com ltd.