xatquiz home page xat.com home page

Go Back   xat.com Forum > xatshow
User Name
Password
Play Quizzes FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Register Free

Old May 13th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Player

Two MP3 problems

Hi. I've tried to synchronise my slideshow to an MP3 file but have hit problems.
1: The slideshow starts, complete with audio, then the audio resets itself after the second slide appears - and the slide duration is completely wrong anyway.
2. I tried to set things manually using the Sequencer, but when I go to that screen it tells me my MP3 file is not valid (even though it's the same file that opened before).
The MP3 file plays perfectly on my PC. It wasn't ripped from anything - it's audio I recorded myself and converted from wav to MP3.
Any thoughts, anyone?
PS: I've been using Xatshow version 7.10 - it wasn't until I visited the forum that I found out about version 7.5, which I'll now try.
Old May 14th, 2006, 09:50 AM

Are you making a PC slideshow?

Can you save your setup (press the save button) and send or attach the .xats file for us to look at?

Chris.
Old May 15th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Player

Can you try this again with the latest version of the software as there are some changes that could solve the problem?

It would be helpful if we could see the mp3 file. Is it possible for you to e-mail it to [email protected] (please put xat in the subject)?
Old May 23rd, 2006, 07:33 AM
Player

Thanks, guys, for the response, and the workaround, that I received back-channel from Xat after posting my cry for help.
Terry